Monday, April 28, 2008

Sickness in the House

What a weekend. Both kids and dogs sick. Went camping after the ball games, first night went just fine...except for Dylan having diarrhea in the back of the truck on the way down to camp. Yeah, that was super stinky! Woke up the next day and it was going ok until Benson started with the poops......then a few hours later we took him for a ride in the paddle boat. He seemed just find then he started throwing up in the boat, over the boat....etc. We thought maybe it was just a fluke, but on the way back home he started again in the car and has continued through the night and into this morning. He did just have some water and crackers and that has stayed down so far, so hopefully it is behind us now. Did I forget to mention that Dylan threw up in the living room last night with all this going on? That was super fun! Ok, I am sounding so pathetic that I better stop writing now.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Evwn prisoners get more than water and crackers!