
Here is my blog....very short and sweet. Went to the dentist today....need 2 crowns and possibly 2 more later on. "you need to relax"...quit grinding your teeth. Yeah yeah, I know. Tell the magic cure to stop and I will do it! I have to pay 50% up front at a total of $400 over 3 visits before we leave. Loooks like peanut butter and jelly while we are at disneyland this year. Ok, all for now.
1 comment:
Ouch! That sounds like a mouth full of pain. Sounds like your running non stop. I really did want to wish Benson a happy be-lated b-day so "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Benson. Wow Kim that means your how old now?? I really do want to become one of you bloggers but its the high new technology part of it that scares me. Hopefully I will get the courage up soon HA!
Post a Comment