I already posted a blog today....it seems to have disappeared??? If it shows up I will seem redundant. I complained about my tooth hurting...blah blah blah. I complained about packing....etc etc etc. Ready to get this pack behind us and get into your house. Today is a total cleaning out day. Davis is staying at his friend Ethans house for dinner, so hope you didnt take out too many steaks. Andrew and I will eat one for sure. See you tonight
2 comments:
I too posted a blog and it went bye-bye? HUH, what,s up with that? It was just about you putting goop on Bob,s face, and I,m sure Kerry won,t think its funny, but the pic is funny of the boat and the message!Have been washing all bedding downstairs, so no one will be snezzing. Don,t put any pressure on me about Wi. if I,m not able to come with you. I,ll fly later. He will know more on Monday.
there is no pressure...I'd probablly choose Hawaii too. You do have to see if you can use your ticket at another time though.
Post a Comment