Monday, September 22, 2008

The Game







The guys had a great time, despite the loss. Davis said there were quite a few Cowboy fans there too...surprising! He was very tired from walking after the game and he practically fell into his bed when we got home. I'm sure it will be a long day for all today. I have a headache today, but i can't let it stop me. I have to do shopping today...goal is to find milk that is under $4.00 a gallon and chicken that cost less than $5.00. Who said being a stay at home mom was boring??
Later!
Kim

1 comment:

Maureen said...

What,s with this followers thing? You can tell who reads your blog? Don,t put that on mine. But will you put Kerry,s new address blog one please.

Really good pics. I have no pics, therefore I haven,t blog. Guess I will take some of Molly and send them. lol...