Andrew is off to Chicago for a few days to get checked in....again. So, I guess I have decided to take a day off. The veggies are from the farmers market...they don't look as big in the picture as they really are. I should have put a shoe next to them so you could see how huge they really turned out. How is Rainbow's garden doing? We sure are enjoying all the fresh produce around here. Last night had a green bean festival! I got the boys and Andrew and me all new doctors at the clinic just down the road. Also, got set up with a local bank, even closer than the clinic. All within 1 mile of the house. So, if I get snowed in, we can walk anywhere we need to get. The picture in the middle didn't turn out except the little glow in the center. The glow is a rabbitt's eyes in our front yard last nite. I guess they are everywhere. The neighbor boy, Noah, has traps set around his garden to keep them out. Everyone considers them pests, but we think they are very cute! The bottom picture is of the kids this morning before school. I had to take them today because of Andrew being gone. They, of course, didn't want to take the bus because Benson didn't want to be the only kid not waiting to enter the building without a parent. He may just have to get over that. His cold is getting worse instead of better. I am really hoping that it doesnt turn into a full on asthma attack. The neibors leave for DisneyWorld tomorrow and they all have the terrible colds aswell....that sucks. All for now, going to go watch some TV, put my feet up, and do whatever I want....lol. Will probablly last 30 minutes!
Bye for now,
Kim
1 comment:
I think the boys have grown since the last time I have seen them. (a month) wow!! Are those vegtables real?? I saw some picture from your moms of your house I love it!! It is great. I bet you love it now that your all settled in. Talk at you later. Rainbow
Post a Comment