Tuesday, November 18, 2008
THE PUDDLE OF WATER SAGA
You wouldn't think that a little puddle of water could cause soooo many issues for some people!
Heres the story:
Yesterday at water aerobics I was done and showering off quickly...like I always do. Then I walk soaking wet to the locker area and dry off, dress, and leave. Yesterday the ladies around me were having a conversation about whoever is leaving all this wet water everywhere in the locker room is very inconsiderate, rude, and not very thoughtful. One of them could slip and break a hip or something. I suddenly realized they were all speaking to me indirectly and trying to send me a strong message. I started to get pissed when one of them handed me her towels and said, "here, clean up that mess". I took them and did. When I was done, I said..."excuse me ladies....it's all dry now, is everybody happy now?" You would think that a bunch of sweet little old ladies would have more important things to discuss.....NOT.
I thought that was the last of it until today.....
I met with my personal trainer this morning, who also is the Wednesday water aerobics instructor. We started talking and she said she was glad I came in today because she thinks that I seem very nervous and insecure in the gym, and that must be why I leave a puddle of water in the locker room, because I am so nervous that I forget to clean up after myself. Are you kidding me?
The thing that bothers me is that if just one person would have had the decency to say to me that I should clean up the water, I would have known the problem and fixed it. I don't go to gyms and workout...I don't know the rules and clicks. I suppos I have always swam in areas where the locker room floor is soaking wet...you didn't worry about it. This place has a gym too, so I do understand they don't want water on the floor.
Wonder what tomorrow will bring....will the "new girl" clean up her puddle mess??
Stay tuned......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just have to . I,m sure you were the talk of the shower stall, once you got the hell out of there. Small town, gals. Remember, your an outsider. You will have the ol bags eatin out of your hand soon.I wil just order the boys their coats, I,ll find one for Davis, a down. Get Benson one like Jackson.
I think you should pee in the shower while your at it!!!! I crack myself up!
Post a Comment