Today was beautiful outside. The sun shined all day long, but still wasn't warm enough to melt the snow away. We are expecting another storm to come in tomorrow nite and pretty much stick around until Tuesday next week. We will be in the thick of it if the weatherman is correct! Cheryl is making applesauce pie tonight and her rolls. I baked the sweet potatoes today for my casserole. We also have the turkey in a 24 hour brine...should be interesting to see if it makes a difference. I took everyone down today to the recruiting office and Andrew left with us for lunch. Cheryl bought everyone lunch at Olive Garden....yum yum! Tonight we all have stomach cramps...we are hoping that goes away soon. Andrew is excited to have 4 days off...haven't had that kind of time together since the trip here! Andrew, Daniel, and Biff bought tickets to Sunday's packer's game. They got the $100 tickets and are on the 40 yard line...about 19 rows up from the field! Pretty good seats, they are going to freeze their asses off! Benson is very disappointed, but I just knew it would be tooooo cold. Next year for him for sure.
Mommie--I have a white tree in your basement. Not sure about the flocked one, I remember someone got one, I don't think it was us?? Who knows? You probablly bought it last year after Christmas sale.
Hope you all have a good time tomorrow. I will miss not being there :(
I only have one tree up...it is my bedroom tree. You guys are kickin my ass in the competition.
Love you guys!!
Kim
3 comments:
The tree looks good its a good start, it sounds like you have busy with company. 24 hour brine?? Sounds interesting I have never tried it before. Have a HAppy Turkey day. Manny tried to call you a couple of days ago I think he was going to tease you guys about the snow?? Not sure? Love......Later............Rainbow
Tree looks very nice in your bedroom. Isn,t it fun at nite. I love having one in my bedroom.You guys have a fun day and we will too. (K_mart is open today) They have buy 1 board game, get one free. Want to get Jackson acouple. Told Jackson he could pick out a movie to go to. Don,t know if that will be today or tomorrow. Give boys big hug from us.
MOMMIE
Tree looks very nice in your bedroom. Isn,t it fun at nite. I love having one in my bedroom.You guys have a fun day and we will too. (K_mart is open today) They have buy 1 board game, get one free. Want to get Jackson acouple. Told Jackson he could pick out a movie to go to. Don,t know if that will be today or tomorrow. Give boys big hug from us.
MOMMIE
Post a Comment