Davis took right off with ice-skating. I think he told himself it was enough
like roller skating and just went with it. He had a great time...he loved it!
he did try. The stroller worked out because I could push him around
and we both knew we wouldnt fall with the stroller.
It was fun but Andrew and I agreed that IT HURT real bad too! Our feet and ankles were cold and sore when it was all said and done. But I don't mind taking Davis if he likes it, it's just a block or two down the road. It snowed another 4 inches or so this morning and it is suppsoed to snow again tomorrow another 4 to 6. We have so much that they are finally declaring the roads "bad to drive on". It cracks me up because it takes this much snow for people to actually take notice and caution. I tried to run Dylan in the backyard today but his ball just kept getting buried in the snow and he could barely walk through it. It is such fluffy and powerdy type snow. The boys are very anxious for Christmas, Davis came down tonight and asked "please mom....please". I said "please what?" He says, "can i please open my presents tomorrow morning"...I said of course..."uh no, hello".
Talk to ya all later,
Merry Christmas!!
Kim
1 comment:
I'm very "PROUD" you guys tried ice-skating and like it . I tried it once and only once about 15 years ago. Maybe I should try it again LOL. Love............Later............Rainbow
Post a Comment