Today Andrew has the day off but the kids are in school. Too bad we don't have something exciting planned. They get out of school so early, we couldn't do much anyways. We are going to Super Walmart for groceries....I know you are all jealous!! We got our new garage freezer, so I am loading up on stuff. Andrew is getting a bad cold....yuck.
I guess we are not getting spring anytime soon around here, weather channel says we are getting 5 days of snow, starting tomorrow. I was getting real used to the warmer temps. over the last few days.
Mommy, call Aaron and have daddy take your PC down to him. I know he would do it in a day, maybe 2 days. Do you want me to email him and ask?
2 comments:
Just use your back yard for a few more months who needs a feezer, that's what we do in the back country of Idaho LOL.
I am jealous of Super Wal*Mart, I don't get out to Poulsbo very often...
Try to stay warm.
Post a Comment