
I made chicken fajitas last nite on my new grill that Andrew bought me for Valentines Day. They were sooo delicious! I have learned to use cumin on almost everything when I want that Mexican flavor, we all love it and it tastes like restaurant cooking.
Here is a cute story about Benson. I thought he had come up with every single reason known to man for not going to bed, but last nite he topped it.
Reason #1
My dominoes are hurting real bad.
Reason #2
I have frost bite.
I guess in gym they are learning the different muscle groups of the body....his abdominals (dominoes). Cracks me up!
Next, he scraped his arm on the rug before bed and thought he had frost bite. Not as funny, but you got to give him props for originality!
Davis is beginning to talk like a thug. What up dude? I'm down with that. I hate it!!! Is it just a phase? I know it's just how the kids talk, but i do not like it. He's a good boy, guess I have to pick my battles. He was so excited about getting his birthday card in the mail last nite. He ripped it open and was very happy. Mommy- I sent you a video on your cell phone. He wants me to make brownies to send to school for his birthday on Friday. Lord please help me not lick the bowl clean.
Have a good Wednesday!
4 comments:
Jackson has been talking like that fro a year now....I don't think it helps that when he comes home from school I ask him....What up G!
As grandma Doris used to say, you should write these stories down in a book. I think Benson is going to be a movie star, or maybe a rocker/movie star. Can,t wait to see them. Enjoy the snow. Hate to tell you, but---- we are going to reach 50 plus today. Beautiful out!
Love---- later----MOM
That's an adorable story. I miss that sweet innocent rebellion sometimes. It's much nicer than the obnoxious rebellion that comes later.
I hope that slang talk is just a phase, one they'll probably grow out of in their twenties. One summer when Jurnee and Travis were together, Rainbow and I took to charging them a penny everytime they said "dude". It didn't break the habit.
I agree with Maureen he will be famous. Love the story. And all the new talk will continue just change periodically to different, new, fun, and exciting new Jive. But some of it you won't hear and probably don't really want to hear anyways
Post a Comment