I did good at WW (weight watchers). I'm not going to weigh and tell every week though...too much pressure. After the meeting, I went to the Ymca and worked out. OMG!!!! I don't think I ever sweat so much. I had watched the Biggest Loser on TV last nite and figured that if they can workout for 6 hours straight and not drop dead, then I can certainly do 30 to 40 minutes! I felt like my legs had 200 pound weights attached to them when I left. I haven't done much since either. But I do intend to keep going at least 3 times per week.
Sure have been enjoying the warmer temperatures!!! Wish it was here to stay. Waiting to see your snow pictures everyone!
Kim
P.s. Rainbow....you don't have to worry if I ever get mad at you....Manny does. Family will always be family, but if you divorce out then BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya Manny :)
3 comments:
true that......your either in or out!
I,m in, don,t vodoo doll me, please!
Love the shirt idea!! very good imagination.
Post a Comment