Monday, March 9, 2009

Buried in Snow

Monday awoke to several inches of snow....again. We had such a blizzard yesterday afternoon and evening. I'm sure it is headed your way Wanda. The snow plows had our driveway as tall as Davis! Thanks Goodness we do have the snowblower. Green bay got between 6 and 9 inches.

Not sure what we will do today...most likely hang out at home. Tomorrow and Thursday we are headed to water aerobic classes. Then this weekend we are thinking about heading down to Chicago area and check out the sights and the base down there...it's about a 3 hours drive.

Have a good week everyone.
Kim

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Chicago...fun I'm jealous.

Lori said...

We woke up to snow on Monday too! Not nearly as much as you guys,though. We only had an inch or so. This has been a cold winter, I'm looking forward to spring.

Water aerobics sounds like a good time. Have fun.