Yesterday we loaded up and went to buy the fence panels to make the dog kennel larger. Andrew is going to install them today, despite the fact that it is snowing and not supposed to stop til tomorrow. After shopping yesterday, we drove out to one his workers homes because he is selling his boat. I am sold on it too now. He wants $1000 for everything which includes the boat, trailer, 70 hp motor, trolling motor, fish finder too. It's in pretty good shape for an older boat. It has 2 seats in the main area and 2 benches up front for the kids. There is a large carpeted area in the main section to walk and lay on or take the dogs along. I say, enough room for a porta potty. :)
After looking at the boat, we invited them to come over for a BBQ and go to the hockey game with us. It was in the 50's yesterday and we enjoyed our first BBQ of the year. Then we all headed off to the game...they won.
Was fun having company and visiting with other people....I sure miss that. They are a nice couple.
We are looking forward to being home for a week, and the kids are excited to play with Jackson.
All for now,
Kim
2 comments:
Ah a bar-b-q I'm so very jealous..I can smell the wonderful smell of bar-b-que now. It sounds like you guys had fun.
BBQ and hockey, how fun! I think the boat will be fun for you this summer also.
Travel safely.
Post a Comment