Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I took the kids to the Ice cream social and book fair/art show at their school lat week.


This is Wolf River....beautiful!

Benson was the only one to catch fish....2 small to keep though.

This is Quary lake...or something like that. We are going back here next weekend with the boat. Lots of croppie and blue gill.

This is an Amish farm we drove past. You can see their huge horses, and if you stare real hard, the buggy is right beside the house on the right hand side.

The boys got tired of fishing and set up an arena for the worms to "battle" each other.

See all the weeds and Marsh area.....Dylan crawled under the dock fence and jumped in! He hates the water and I would have bet money that he would never do somethig like that. It was a rescue like no other. Andrew was on his belly holding the Dogs paws and trying to pull all 65 lbs. up. Finally he got ahold and I had to grab the paws while he did the rest. OMG....wish I'd had the video camera rolling!


It was a very sweet mother's day despite the news about Alex. Davis woke me up by sneaking a TV tray to the side of my bed and delivering a soggy bowl of fruit loops. He also had made coffee with his dad the night before, so he went to pour me a cup, but it had just started brewing, so I got the extra bold cup! I was pretending to be asleep, I could hear him running the water upstairs and then running down the stairs. Evidently he had spilled coffee while carrying it up and he wanted to clean up his mess. Such a sweet kid.
They both delivered me their hand made cards and bag of chocolates. It was a good day.

4 comments:

Kerry said...

It looks like pretty good weather there. Better than us right now.

Maureen said...

The boys looks so cute. Did Dylan almoost drown? Take pics of the game today or a viedo.

Maureen said...

dID YOU KNOW, THAT YOUR DAD AND i WATCH THE FISH IN THE WOLF RIVER ON A UNDERWATER WEB CAMERA. I GOT THE LINK OFF THE NEWS CHANEL. I,LL SEND IT TO YOU.

Rainbow said...

The pictures are awesome. It looks like you all had a good time fishing and checking out the countryside.