OMG you have totally crossed over to hick ville.....metal detector....what!!!!....christan music in the back ground...what!!! did you honestly bring a down comforter to your camp site....what!!!! you need to come back to WA ASAP before poor benson and Davis take up bangio lessons..
7 comments:
that was soo cool.Loved it!!!!!!!!!
OMG you have totally crossed over to hick ville.....metal detector....what!!!!....christan music in the back ground...what!!!
did you honestly bring a down comforter to your camp site....what!!!! you need to come back to WA ASAP before poor benson and Davis take up bangio lessons..
Geez Kerry, don't know whether to laugh or cry at your comments!
Great video! You must have had a good time.
Your tent looks huge, mind if I ask what kind it is? I need to get a new one for this summer.
I can check the brand, not sure what it was. We bought it at Sams Club...the equivalent to Costco. It says it can sleep 12....we love it!
OOh Kerry you crack me up!! To funny..Hey wait a minute we do all that in Idaho....Now I don't know if I should cry or laugh either.
P.S. LOVE the video of Davis..Voice of an angel!!
Post a Comment