Sunday, June 7, 2009

Grease!!!!!

Here is pics of Taylor from Grease. He was signing autographs after the show. He was really good...in fact the whole show was great. After the show, Taylor came out and sang his latest single, the kids loved that.


I got pretty close for the picture, but we didn't want to stand in the long line for autographs and personalized pics.


This is the performing arts center in Appleton. It is very modern and nice from most seats you can see the stage. Tickets weren't terribly expensive, but not cheap either. I wanted the kids to see it though, and I'm glad they did.

This is the Wood Shed, we had brunch here before the show. It is farmer style service with waiters who wear overalls and serve huge farmer style portions. Yumm Yummy!


Can you tell that Davis does not want his picture taken. Benson, on the other hand, is always ready for the camera.

This is Benson's new Razor 3 wheeler. He is having such a hard time learning to ride his bike that I thought this would suit him better. It is really cool. It can go 360 degrees when turning. He loves it. Davis finally saved enough money for his electric scooter too, but of course, he did not want his picture taken on it. Guess I will have to sneak one of him on it.

Andrew and I went to the casino last nite and played Bingo. It was pretty fun. Then we went to the main casino and played for a bit too. They had a cool roulette wheel that had a dealer but you had no chips. You bet on the numbers on a computer. Kerry, you would have loved it. The man sitting next to me started wuth 40 and left with 1000. To be so lucky! I did win 40 bucks on a penny machine, so that made my nite. Was good to get away and have a "date night".
Kim




2 comments:

Kerry said...

Sound like fun. I was thinking about getting on of those scooters for Jackson birthday.

Rainbow said...

It sounds like you all had a good time. Benson look so "cool" on his scooter.