Sunday, June 14, 2009

Just a few pics from over the weekend. We had a slow, lazy weekend. Almost too much so for me. Today, I napped, and laid around, and we ordered pizza, and tried to stay cool in the basement. Hopefully tomorrow I get back into the "groove" of things. It was too humid and hot today. We are trying to cool the house down tonight. We had the air on most of the day, but trying to bring in some cool outdoor air tonight.

The slip and slide.

Davis mowing the lawn, I think he is old enough finally. I supervised the whole time. When he was finished, I told him I needed it to trim the edges and he was a little insulted I think. He did a great job for being the 1st time.



2 comments:

Maureen said...

My baby, mowing the lawn. He,s alittle young, ya think? Just watch him close. Good for you for allowing him to do it. When did you and Kerry start mowing?
Today was spit and shine cleaning around here. It needed it. Dogs also got a bath. I,m pooped.

Later, momma-mia

Kerry said...

Jackson will be a great lawn mower some day. I can't wait.