Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Mommie is here!

She arrived safe and sound to Milwaukee yesterday. It was a long drive there and back. A little over 2 hrs. each way. The boys were anxious to get out of the car by the time we got home. On the way home we stopped at McDonalds and nearly lost our lives. Well, that's a little bit of an exaggeration. Here's what went down:
The boy's wanted to play in the playland for a little and we let them because they were cooped up for so long. It was dinner time so there were quite a few kids and parents (mommies) in there. Some had little tiny kids...more like babies standing around the front of the structure and they kept getting knocked over by Davis and Benson size children. Thank God, not David and Benson. Anywho...after baby girl gets knocked on her bum one two many times....mama mia with the tattoos and cigarretts rolled in shirt sleeve, most likely gun-toatin bar wench, gets in a little boy's face and just unleashing her feury on him like she's about ready to kill him. "Don't EVER touch my kid again!!!! With her finger right in his face and volumn as high as she could yell. I jumped because I was so startled by it all. Then all her "possee" of wenches behind her agreed the little boy needed punishing and that they would "back her up" if necessary. OMG!!! Mommie left to get the manager, I hustled Davis and Benson off to the bathroom. Meanwhile I stood there taking it all in while waiting for the boys to get out of the bathroom. One of the mean ones approached the gentle, bun in her hair, nicely dressed soft spoken mother of the child who apparently had pushed over the baby. "IF you don't put him out of here, or discipline him right now, then somethings going down!" We don't know what went down because my kids got outa the bathroom, we left as the manager was taking separate sides and talking to everyone about the incident. He looked about 15 years old, so he had his work cut out for him. They looked like they could eat him up in about 5 minutes!
So, guess if you guys thought that my camping story put me in the "hick" catagory, this about tops the cake! Just grateful it wasn't one of my kids who knocked over the baby, who by the way should not have been in there to begin with. I probablly would not have been able to stand or sit idly by while she put her finger in my kids face and screamed at them. I know Rainbow would be the same as me too!

7 comments:

Kerry said...

OMG!!!! How much more proof do you need that you must at some point escape hickville.....now I know Bremerton is pretty close but believe me this is beyond anything Bremerton could mustard up.

Kerry said...

Oh wait ...Ha Ha very funny you got me.......I almost fell for that.....Did you read my comment? OK you got me.
That is a good one !!!!! Nicely done!

Kim said...

Yes, "mustard Up" is pretty bad, next time we will try ketchup.

Lori said...

I hope you enjoy your visit together.

I don't know why, but in my mind I usually associate that kind of behavior with city rather than hick. I'm with you, though, I wouldn't have kept my mouth shut while some loony screamed at my kid.

Maureen said...

It all happened, just like Kim said. I,m glad the kid wasn,t Benson or Davis or I would be writing this from jail. The little boy she wanted to head butt, thatis. YEEHAWWWWW!!!!!!

Maureen said...

Yes I,m fron Bremerton and proud of it, altough Kim just told me its "head bunt" not butt???

YEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Go Bremerton!!!

Rainbow said...

I think you are in Pocatello Oh my gosh!! We only go through the drive through for that reason. It is Heidi and her friends!! I would have exploded I am so glad it wasn't one of "ours" or we would be bailing you guys out of jail!! So sad people act like that around kids.