Today was started by taking Davis in for xrays, making sure his arm was not broken. It is not broken...whewwww. He said the bone is bruised and it may hurt badly for a few days, but not to worry. Then off the lunch at Mexican El Maya...our favorite gas station Mexican food! Benson asked why they all speak Mexican, I said they speak Spanish, not Mexican. They overheard and were laughing about that.
The Ab Lounger. I've seen it at Walmart for $99.00, I got it for $8.00.

Here are some old pyrex bowls I got for $.10 (ten cents) a bowl.

Nice glass bowl set, you can't tell from the picture how pretty they are, lined with gold. It was $5.00 for the set...very old she said.

Benson's remote controlled truck. Has rechargable battery pack, really worked well too. $2.00

Here are some old pyrex bowls I got for $.10 (ten cents) a bowl.

Nice glass bowl set, you can't tell from the picture how pretty they are, lined with gold. It was $5.00 for the set...very old she said.

Benson's remote controlled truck. Has rechargable battery pack, really worked well too. $2.00



3 comments:
Very good finds. Love the pyrex bowls, and use them too. That egg beater, would have been alot at an antique store. Good hunting tomorrow, make andrew go he might find a treasure or two.
I'm glad Davis's arm isn't broken. Sounds like it hurts though, ouch!
Good score on the bowls and stuff. I like the egg beater too.
I am frothing at the mouth over the egg beater....I would have paid top dollars for one like that .10 is a steal.
Post a Comment