Benson with Jazzie and her friends

This morning we went down to the Fox River Trail with the dogs and kids. Benson rode his scooter, Davis his bike, and I walked both dogs. Am I friekin crazy or what? That was a handful. Benson whined because he got too tired, Dylan tried to pee on every bush, and Teddy and Davis did great. The kids are going to slip and slide the rest of the day.

Davis is the 2nd jumper you see on the high dive....doing a front somersault!
4 comments:
glad I wasn't there. Davis gave me chills, just watching on the tube. Did Benson have on good shoes for the walk/ride. Remember he doesn't have good feet.
How are his new teeth coming doing? Well I'm trying to clean out my closet. What a mess. Wish I would have done it when you were here, you might have found something you liked?
Isn't it crazy, the things boys will do?
Happy Birthday, Kim!!!. Really cute pics of the boys.
Love the daredevil in him
Post a Comment