Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Flu

Everyone is sick except Andrew. The Doctors say it is "presumed" to be the H1N1 virus, but because our county has so many cases....they are no longer testing anyone for it unless they get hospitalized. Andrew tried to go to work today and his boss said Stay home. I thought that was funny. The school sent home a slip saying Benson has missed 11 days of school already and that could be a problem. Ok, so what send him to school with the virus? Anyway, hopefully we will all be better in a few more days. Davis still has fever today, Benson is coughing his guts out. I am rounding the bend and have much more energy today. Let's hope Andrew doesn't get it because he is the biggest whiner of all! lol
Have fun this weekend Kerry, wish I was coming along.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Don't respond to fast, as what the school says about Benson. Their just following their"steps". Maybe his teacher could build a packet and he could work on it tomorrow, at home and on the weekend, since he has rounded the corner. (Kinda).Wonder if you,ll be able to go in tomorrow? Don,t if your not back to normal. I just feel Andrew is next!

Rainbow said...

This crap is the worst ever....We all skipped it so far except Maddox...He was down and out pretty scary..Tell the boys I hope thye r feeling better soon.