Saturday, October 24, 2009

Not much going on around here...everyone else sounds like they are having pretty busy weekends. Soccer trips across the state, Moving out, moving in, who knows what else. We went to the Gamblers Hockey game last nite and tonight. They won their 1st home game tonight, was exciting!! The kids were on the big screen doing their "dance moves". It was breast cancer awareness night and all the players dressed in pink jerseys and during the periods, anyone who brought new hats, threw them onto the ice. We donated 6 Navy hats from Andrew's office. Wish I had some pics but my camera has been on the fritz on again off again. Tomorrow is our anniversary (13 yrs!!) Thinking about asking Christy for babysit and go out to dinner, she has owed me 20 bucks for over a week now....she can call it even if she does it.
All for now. Where is Lori??? Miss hearing about your family. Hope everything is o.k.
Talk to ya all later,
Kim

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Happy Anniversary today. 13 years. Yikes, where did the time go? Your dad and I are tired! We took 2 hr. naps. Next time we go back to Kerry and Jackson, it will be all put away.
Hope they enjoy the house.

The cats are doing fine, I'll take pic soon. Kerry pc won't be up for acouple day,. Ours is sure acting up, guess I'll call areon. Or email him. Have an early appt for the feet. Call you when I get home.