Monday, December 21, 2009

Yesterday we found a hill about a mile down the road, and trust me, there are not many hills around here. Anyway, we found the hill and the kids (Andrew included) had a blast sledding! Here are a few pics. Packers lost last nite, the other team scored with 0 seconds left, touchdown. It sucked!

This is what the kids and I made for them to give to there classmates. It is a lucky penny they can wear. I got the idea off a website. Very simple to make. Then the kids signed and stamped the card.


This is the teachers' presents. I made an apple out of a small terracotta pot, painted and glued a wooden spool on top. The kids picked out different candy to load it with.
Yes, there were trees at the bottom of the hill, Benson nearly crashed a few times! He was laughing so hard in the picture.

Trying to knee board down

Davis laughing after going down.


I have some videos too, maybe will post them later. Off right now to take Ted to the vet for his follow up and staple removal...ouch!

5 comments:

Rainbow said...

Kim you are so talented. I love the gift ideas...We need a little bit more snow before we can "sled" yet..

Kerry said...

Jacksons teacher didn't get a thing....I am a bad mom!

Kim said...

Kerry, there is still time isn't there? Also, I happen to have ALOT of time on my hands, unlike you, so don't feel bad.

Maureen said...

The gift ideas were great. When is their last day of school?

Lori said...

Great gifts ideas!