Wanda says I should get Mother of the Year for the gerbel purchase! I would have to agree!!! As, we speak the little rats are being held by the boys while I am trapped in my bedroom with the door locked in case of an escape! They really give me the heabie jeebies. No bonding as yet.
The news about school is good and bad. The bad news is that I took my entrance exams (praxis) for the education program at the University...I didn't pass the math portion. Did well on the rest, but you have to pass the math. I scored a 169, and had to get 174. So.......moving on to my next career choice. Which would be....I have no flipping idea! I met with the advisor for the Adult Education Degree program and left very excited and encouraged and enrolled in the program. Yippee...new excitement. This degree is called a Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies. Basically you learn a little bit about allot of different fields, not just one. Then you pick one area of emphasis and take lots of classes in that. I am thinking the Human Development sounds very interesting. Anyway, I am anxious to get started and that happens Jan 25th.
Jesus Mother Mary, the rats are loose. Gotta go.......aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I wish I were joking.
3 comments:
Human development???? That sounds like a social worker to me!
That is one job you would be qualified to do.
I'm so excited for u with your schooling...It just sounds like so much fun...You will love it..And the mice or rodents just keep smiling maybe it will make it easier..
Post a Comment