Monday, March 8, 2010

House of sickness

















We have had the stomach flu....acutally the kids have had it. Benson had it last week and Davis woke today vomiting and hasn't stopped yet. Of course, I have school this morning, Christy can't help and Andrew has appt. all day and Davis doesn't want to be left alone. AAAAhhhhhhggggg!! So, I thought I was missing class today, but Andrew came through for me. He is coming home for an hour so Davis doesn't have to be alone.


We did have a great weekend though. The sun was out and allot of the snow melted finally. The kids rode bikes in the streets, first time since last year that the road didn't have ice on it so they could ride. Now, if the damned cars would slow down I would feel better about them in the road riding the bikes.

We also found out that the guy who lives direcly across the street from us is a sex offender. He was arrested by 3 sherrifs last week for failing to register as a sex offender. Nice huh? I know he lives with his boyfriend, so it scares me to death that his sex offense was on a young boy. One more year...one more year....one more year.....repeat after me...one more year.

I sure hope Manny's sister is hanging in there, my God, what a shock for just a young person. His family must be so worried. There is allot they can do for stroke victims now, I hope she has good care and they can help her recover well. Rainbow is right, we all need to try harder to do better.












Love to everyone,






Kim






6 comments:

Kerry said...

We mall had the pukes too. I felt like shit on saturday. The sun is out here too but turning to rain Monday.

Rainbow said...

I love the sun this time of year the kids get so excited and everyone seems a little happier..well except when your sick pooor boys hope they feel better soon... How r your classes going? Scary about the neighbors..Just make sure your and Andrews presence is very well known!! What happens in one more year? where do u go?

Kim said...

Rainbow- I wish I knew where we were headed next. Anywhere USA is what I usually say. Hoping for the NW area somewhere on that side of the country anyhow.

Wanda said...

He Kim..........what's wrong with the east coast for a change?

Kim said...

Wanda, It would be ok being east coast as long as it was Maine or upper New York. We could have been New York New York instead of Green Bay....I'm sure you see why we picked Green Bay over that.

Rainbow said...

My vote is for the NW.... Now get exercising so in a year when you move back this direction we can motivate each other...I am sorry everyone is not feeling well, the flu is the worst..........BUT get EXERCISING...I'm waiting for my update...and I'm going to be very brave with my words on the computer lol!!!NO EXcuses!!!