Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Successful Party

The party was good, everyone came. There were 5 babies and 1 toddler and my 2 boys. Oh yeah, and their parents came too! It was LOUD>>><<>><<>>!!!!!
Benson and I came in a little late because of baseball practice, but I had all the food in the oven warming so all I had to do was take it out and serve. Everyone brought a little somthing. Andrew gave a bottle of Crown royal to one of the recruiters (Chad) who is leaving and Chad and his wife gave us a gift card to Texas Roadhouse. They are a really nice couple. Here are a few pics from last nite.
Andrew's back is better by the way
Madeline....1 yr.
Escaping up the stairs
Tyler 5 months
Claire 9 months
.Twins Girls, 14 monthes
Liam 3,what a terror!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Glad it all worked out for you. It looks like it was fun.

Maureen said...

Oh the babies. They all looked to cute. Until they cry. Ready to nap for a minute, then maybe exercise.

Kerry said...

What a house full! Looks like the kids had fun.