
this is the tornado that touched down about 20 miles south of us last nite. It was pretty scary, all the town sirens were going off and the news told us to go to the basement and wait it out. So we did. Whewww! 15 homes in all were damaged, 2 demolished. No injury's reported.
5 comments:
OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!! where you chasing them to get the pictures? How scary..Time to get the hell out of there..of course when you can..or build a shelter...
Lol, I didn't take those pics :) I got them from the local news website! I was nowhere near outdoors, we were burried under the blankets in the basement.
That was probably your once in a lifetime for a tornado!!! You should have taken some pics for yourself. I have this thing about potential disasters...feel like I want to see them up close and personal. Maybe it's because we don't have anything like that here.
That would have been scary. I'm glad you all made it through okay.
Cool pictures
Post a Comment