Nice pics! the boys are getting so big. Looks like they are having a good time this summer. I really like the pic of the boys with your Mom & Dad...that's a real keeper.
Love the pics. Great picture of Kevin and I with the boys. I still want yo to email me some of your pictures or all. Some of them are so good i want to print them out and frame them. Especially the ones from crescent bar.
2 comments:
Nice pics! the boys are getting so big. Looks like they are having a good time this summer. I really like the pic of the boys with your Mom & Dad...that's a real keeper.
Love the pics. Great picture of Kevin and I with the boys. I still want yo to email me some of your pictures or all. Some of them are so good i want to print them out and frame them. Especially the ones from crescent bar.
Post a Comment