Monday, August 16, 2010

random pics

Well Davis has gotten some form of impetigo.  We know that it is also a staph infection and they are now testing to see if it is MRSA.  It looks terrible and is fairly uncomfortable.  It is on his chin, cheek, neck, ear, and just last nite started spreading into his scalp.  It is not a fun thing, it drains and bleeds and is highly contagious.  I should know by tomorrow if it is the mrsa or not.  Until then, positive thoughts......
Here are some random pics I have of over the last few weeks.






2 comments:

Maureen said...

I have been praying.

Kerry said...

magans daughter had mersa in her inner ear....once they knew it was mersa hes had on IV antibiotic treatment and then she got better with anitbiotics at home. Scary this mersa thing. Make sure the rest of you are washing your hands. The reason mersa is so highly publisized is not becuase what it does to the individual that has it but how contagious it is. It can go threw a school locker room and get many kids sick. Keep us posted.