Wednesday, October 20, 2010
football banquet
Last night was the Football banquet for Davis, season is over. Our coach didn't tell us that they were supposed to wear their jersey's....oh well. It was 3 hours of bla bla bla. Glad that event comes once a year. They also gave trophies to only the boys whose parents had grades filled out by the teachers. I didn't even know that was an option. So I know Davis was disappointed about that. They also had 2 open bars at the event, drinking is always an option in Wisconsin. 300 screaming little boys and parents who are drinking whiskey and rum....oh yea! Raining today for the first time in along time. Booo to the rain!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
just look at thoses big eyes!
I can't beilieve they have drinking at a sports event.....never happen in washington.
Post a Comment