Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas is coming.....

Got this cute little apron at a rummage sale over the weekend, very pretty


Mr snowman and others

The snowglobes have downsized...I have wayyyyy toooo many.  See the little quilt, I thought it was a great find at the garage sale for three bucks....Mommy read the tag when we got home..."Made in China".  Oh well, three bucks and it's cute.


My Macy's Christmas village and different little antiques. 


I am loving this table that I got as an early Christmas present...another rummage find from Shawano. 

My candy Christmas tree


Made my own Christmas wreath this year out of vintage glass Christmas balls from GoodWill.  I think it turned out really cute. 


3 comments:

Maureen said...

Your ready for xmas. Everything looks so pretty. See ya tomorrow. Thanksgiving first.

Kerry said...

Love the wreath made out of antique bulbs...so pretty. Still snowed in today day two of not being able to leave the house.

Rainbow said...

I love the wreath as well..looks great..lots of work...The decorations all look so festive..