Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My new Sewing Machine

Here is my new sewing machine.  I have never sewn anything with a machine so this is a total 1st for me.  I know I should have taken home-ec, but it's never too late to learn.  I put in the DVD that came with the machine and it was fairly simple to figure out.  The bobbin threading was a little tricky, but they gave step by step instructions.  All I can say is, expect homemade from here on out!



Different stitches it can do.




My very 1st creation ever....no clue what it is.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Whooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo Baby steps. Hope you,ll take another lessons or 2 and learn everything you can about the machine. Then a sewing lesson for sure. Find out how much$ they are. I will help $ pay it.

Kerry said...

Remember sewing is just mastering the straight line...once have mastered a straight line with a perfect seam, you can sew anything. Don't worry about fancy stiches just practicce straight lines with a 1/4 seam.