Sunday, April 24, 2011

HAPPY EASTER


Hope everyone had a nice Easter.  We only pray 3 times a year, obviously not divout Christians, or anything else in particular.  We told the kids the story of why Christians celebrate Easter.  Benson said the prayer at dinner, "Dear God, we know you are a legend, and we will always remember you".  He always amazes me.

Here's a hodge podge of pics:

Andrew did a great job sanding down this dresser for Davis.

Benson taking aim.  He missed and nearly pierced a hole in the garage wall.  lol

The puppies watching from a distance.

Here is the dresser.  Davis changed his mind from Lime green color to Forest Green.  Wouldn't have been my choice, but he likes it and it didn't turn out too bad.


This is my latest attempt of a quilting project.  Obviously nothing matched up very well.  It's like a table centerpiece, but I didn't match up well at all.  With that said, I still think it's super cute material and wont look too bad when it's all finished.


Benson's painting, "Rainbow".  He said he is not finished it yet with it.

This is the quilt I finished for Jenna's baby girl.  I zig-zagged the shorter edges and quilted on my machine the white squares.  Turned out cute.


Soft pink flannel on the back.
This is a picture of the boat show last weekend, you can see the snow gathered on the seats.  It was a horrible day for a boat show.

Another picture from the flooded trail yesterday.

We went for a walk on the trail yesterday, but couldn't go all the way because it is still flooded in spots.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Cute pic of the boys and really good one of the dogs. The quilt is just darling and your table one is cute too.
The last pic I can see what you mean how much Benson has grown. High watters!!! Grandma on the way!!!