Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The new house in Veneta

Well you guys have already seen these pics online, but thought I would re-post on the blog too.  Big garage sale prep. under way here.  Take no clutter with us!  It was a beautiful day today in De Pere, sunny and almost 50 outside.  The kids are in tank tops and shorts...yes I know, it's still too cold for that, but they

This is the upstairs "bonus room"  aka....man cave.


Through the front entryway, looking into the great room


Propane gas fireplace.  Is it my imaginiation, the lighting, or are the tiles on the fireplace 2 different shades?  How did I miss that?


The kitchen, so pretty.


Need to get a fridge, it will cost extra to get the stainless, but would match best.


Master bath, my favorite part of the house!


The soaking tub in the master, I'm keeping all kids out if at all possible!!  MY TUB!


Benson's bedroom


The boy's bathroom


The backyard, just the right size for me to keep up on my own (if necessary lol)


View from the front.  So cute I think.  Nice dead end road on both sides of us.  Wide driveway too.  Can't wait to get there.
I didn't have any pics of the other bedrooms, but they are nice too.  I just love it.

1 comment:

Rainbow said...

I can't wait for you to move to..I want to come see it..Maybe you and Kerry moving will inspire me? The house looks so beautiful...Baby blanket? is there other news to tell? And by the way why you are enjoying the warmer weather I am looking at snow falling with great gusts of wind lol..