Friday, July 25, 2008

I am back

It's been forever since I wrote on this blog. I better not let this much time go or I will let it go by the wayside altogether. Today I feel like I CAN write because there is nothing terrible to report or cloud my mind with anymore. I am relieved that I don't have more than a huge family move ahead of me right now. I am going to move forward from here and try to live each day a little better, a little nicer, and little less worried about daily things.

Wish I could say that I am looking forward to the trip to Idaho, but I'm not. I am anxious to see everyone, but dreading the long 2 1/2 weeks with Andrew's family. If only we had our own bedroom to have recluse in, I think it would so much easier. Knowing that everytime we come, Cheryl sleeps on different couches, makes it hard to feel comfortable in her bed. Guess that is something that I cannot change or do anything about....MOVE ON KIM!!

Andrew is insisting on making my 40th birthday a "memorable" event. Poor guy, his heart is in the right place, but I do not want a day spa, a float down the snake river, a rustic cabin in Cascade right down the road from our cabin, or a tour 20 feet below the earth of ice caves. I think I will invest a little time today on the internet and see what I can find and find a way to suggest another avenue. lol

Thank you mommy for all your support this last week and help with the kids. I could not have done it without your help. You made it easier to rest and try not to worry. Don't forget your promise to God :)....you better not falter. I think you better take Linda Jones up on her offer of the Crosby church, that sounds perfect. We can all go this Sunday. I also like Benson's church where he had preschool. They were all so welcoming and genuinly friendly and sincere.

Off to swimming lessons!

1 comment:

Rainbow said...

You have been in my thoughts and prayers daily. Life is good when we CAN stop and Do take a look at the small daily things and enjoy them. So FORTY hmmmmmm We will need to take a minute and reflect on this. AHHHH FORTY what a great number. (Let me know because ya know I am sooooo much younger HA). love Rainbow (oh by the way you are right it has been awhile since you have blogged what do you expect me to read when your not blogging? hello!! HA Ha)