Tuesday, August 5, 2008

We are in Idaho

Hi to all,
Today has been a much needed day of rest and relaxation so far. We took the car down to get looked at, they hooked it up and cleared the engine light. They reccommended waiting to see if it comes back on in the next day or two, if not it was probablly a sensor light on the gas cap or something simple like that. If it comes back on then we will go to down to the shop and hook it up to find out specifically whats going on. He said it could have something to do with gas emissions or something like a valve on the gas emissions...whatever...that is boy speak...I don't know much when it comes to that stuff....nor do I wish to know. Bury my head feels better when it comes to such issues. Hopefully the rest of the crew made it home today safe and sound so that Alex can get onto her new job blog...lol. I'm sure it was a long drive with 3 in the back of the car. Lynne paid me a full paycheck again...I will not question that just accept it. I didn't tell Andrew so I can have a little extra in savings! He had the hitch put on his truck today, they did the whole tow package for around 150.00. Now we can haul stuff....uh yeah, we don't have anything to haul, but at least we can now if we want to....whatever!

Shellie has been on my mind so much, I know she has many many long days ahead of her. I even thought about contacting Ellen Degeneres show. Sometimes she does nice things for people who are down on their luck like her family is. I don't often pray, but if there ever has been a time to send prayers....it is now.

All for now, no plans today to do anything. Will keep the blog updated.

Kim

No comments: