Today we are heading off to Cascade to stay at the families cabin. I hope it will be relaxing and fun. We are taking a fishing boat and the 4 wheelers, so it sounds fun right now. Davis has been told the fishing is very good there and I hope he will not be disappointed. He has had such bad luck fishing lately.
I went shopping yesterday and bought 2 new tops for Vegas, now just need to put it all together when we get back from camping. One of you will Have to do my belly....I cannot do it all myself...face it, deal with it, and call it my birthday present. lol
Ok, you won't hear from my blog til Sunday nite.....
Kim
3 comments:
Kerry said, she would clean your belly. I,ll help and you can too tell us how to do it. Watch Andrew and make sure you watch him, so you can tell us what to do.
Glad Rainbow is blogging. I have a cold or my sinus are really bad. Coughing, coughing, sneezing running nose.Hope your not getting bite by the bugs. Get Bite me.
Have fun in Vegas!! Wish I was going to be there. Party like your turning the BIG 40, oh wait a minute you are!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! lOVE YA LOTS HAVE FUN. Later............Rainbow
Its monday nite and no post? You and Kerry are behind. Well I,m off to bed for 3 hrs of sleep, I hope. See ya tomorrow.
Post a Comment