Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hello

Sunday is here, another hot one today. We are bored out of our brains today, so we are trying to think of something to do. Biff set up a tent in the back yard for a campout tonight. I'm sure they will love that! Last nite a transformer blew up and we were without power for almost 3 hours. We missed Phelps win his medal...got to see the ceremony though.

I am very worried about Kerry and the kids. I can't stop thinking about what a turmoil and bad situation for all of them. Call me if you want to talk about it at all. You know you can get a job easily in Bremerton and live downstairs until yu figure things out. Alex will survive without her friends...she still has my space and weekends at jeffs to see them. I don't need to tell you what your kids need, you already know that. Stay strong for their sakes.

Ok, off to be productive.

Kim

1 comment:

Rainbow said...

Excited to see you guys next weekend. I must admit though the kids are more excited or at least they are showing it with great enthuseasim to see Benson and Davis. $550 or $600 sounds great whatever no biggie to me and I'm sure no biggie to Manny. Maybe I will have to actually clean out the garage now that it will be gone or out of the way. I will have no more lame excuses, what am I saying of course i will think of another lame excuse. Later....Rainbow