Thursday, September 25, 2008

Another sunny day



Benson and Davis playing football in the backyard.



Teddy Bear



All the guys on their scooters...and Benson on his bike.


Davis has recruited his new friends to help shovel dog crap.



It sure doesn't feel like fall around here. The boys played until it got too dark to play. They have met so many neighbor hood kids, and they are all pretty nice kids. Davis has around 4 his age..all boys, and Benson has 3 his age...all girls. Fortunately, that seems to work just fine. Ok, Rainbow, I stressed all day about this "competition"....it's on girlfriend!!! I got real serious today about where I was putting what and how and when. Gonna hit the dollar store tomorrow and see what I can get for under 10 bucks...good luck right? I will have pictures for show and tell soon on "project Halloween".


Enjoy the pictures from today,


More tomorrow.


Love Kim

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Loved watching the boys play with their new friends. Am so happy, they have met some new friends.

If I was home I would win the competition hands down. Darn. I s

till have half day tomorrow!I,ll call from the airport tomorrow nite.