Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma Doris...



I wonder where you are today , where your spirit rests.
I wonder if you are resting, or are you somewhere laughing and playing.
I hope you are smiling right now.
Wherever you are, I hope you are happy.
I hope you are without pain, and I hope you are not alone.
I wonder if you know how much you were loved
and how much we miss your quirky ways now that your gone.
So much has changed and happened in the few short monthes that you've been gone,
you sure would have been full of questions.
I hope you come around now and then and check on us,
and I hope you send angels to watch over us.
I am sad thinking about you being gone.
I am happy that you don't have to suffer in pain anymore.
I miss you and love you Grandma.
Love Kim

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Who said you aren,t good with words. This was beautiful. Made me cry. Way to go after I got all my face on and ready to go. We will always wish her happy Birthday on her special day here or not.

Call you soon.

Rainbow said...

Kim, those were such special words, it made me cry to. I had to close the blog for that moment.That's why I am commenting now (Monday). Thank-you for posting the pictures they are beautiful reminders. It is not quite a reality for me that she is no longer here with us. Well I am setting up for Halloween today, I hope you are all ready for Halloween!! Later...............Rainbow

Kerry said...

Very sweet.