Ok girls, I've only just begun. Where are your pics? I still have my pumpkins to do and a few more surprises. Waiting to see your's too. Kerry, post some pics of your fireplace all painted, I bet it looks great.
It has been a weird couple of days for us. On Friday, on the school bus home, a few girls were harrassed by a 3rd grade boy. Of course Davis and Benson were sitting right there too. This little boy was using the F word, the N word, saying he was going to have sex with the girls, rubbing himself on the girls, being vulgar, grabbing himself...etc etc...it goes on and on. Anyway, the pricipal of the school told me I should've called the police, so now I have. They are doing an investigation...although I'm not sure what the police are going to do about an obscene 8 year old! Seems like a social services issue to me...he obviously has a bad or distorted home life. The kids say his dad is a rapper....real cool. Needless to say, my children will not be riding the bus until that kid is removed from it. Welcome to the neighborhood!
Rainbow, my mom is wondering what's going on with you...call her. She is worried.
All for now,
Kim
2 comments:
Ok the decorations look awesome!! keep going, the competion needs to go all the way through all the holidays. (January at the new years celebration we can declare a winner)!! It will be called the Marathon run of talented decoraters. It sounds like you have had an eventful week as well. Yes, I need to do this more regularly, I blame Manny he kept me to busy.... But now he has a blog, how cute!! Lets see if he reads this or not. Later.... Rainbow
looks great maybe tonight I'll I have time to take pictures
Post a Comment