My mom left his morning to head home, back to Bremerton. Who will do the laundry today? I was sort of getting used to that routine. Benson already wants to know when she will be back and Davis said he is sorry that I am sad and knows I will miss my mom. I don't worry too much, I know she is coming back in October and for Christmas....and don't forget she is bringing Grumpa and Molly girl. Don't know who the boys are more anxious to see....grumpa or Molly...both I'm sure.
I feel so lucky to have had her here as long as she was. I wouldnt be nearly as settled in as we are without her help and wallet....lol. The house is really looking nice. I will send pics on the blog when I complete a room to show everyone. Thanks for all your help.
I'm very thankful that Cara is improving each day, Thank God! What a true sign of her fighting character. We are thinking of you each day and sending well wishes your way! We love you Jared and Cara...and of course Dylan and little Drew.
Hope things are better for Kerry today as well. Nothing a little Seahawks cheer can't take care of, for a few hours at least! Hope you a good time at the game. Thank God he is gone and out of the house. At least now you can breathe a little bit. I am sorry for your pain.
Guess that's enough bla bla blogging.
Talk to ya all soon,
Love Kim
1 comment:
I love the pictures I can't wait for more. Vegas looked like fun. Nicolas Cage got foundled by the McQuarrie ladies, he didn't know what was coming HAh! Later..........Rainbow
Post a Comment