It feels like I haven't done this is soooo long! Wish there wasn't such sadness again in our family right now. Our thoughts and well wishes, prayers, etc. are all going our to Cara and Jared and boys. We know she is going to pull through this.
So glad your back!! I got the singing video of Benson. I love it. Remember Benson we are family I get front row, free tickets to your performance shows on broadway!! Cara is doing really good she got to hold her baby today!!Hopefully out of Icu in a couple of ..Later...........RAinbow
1 comment:
So glad your back!! I got the singing video of Benson. I love it. Remember Benson we are family I get front row, free tickets to your performance shows on broadway!! Cara is doing really good she got to hold her baby today!!Hopefully out of Icu in a couple of ..Later...........RAinbow
Post a Comment