
Yesterday was real fun. We went for a drive up this area of peninsula above GreenBay. We came upon an apple orchard and pumpkin patch. They were giving horse drawn carriage rides given by clydesdale horses and tractor pulls. It was so much fun and the boys had a really go0d time. I know Davis should not have been out in the weather, but a little fresh air did him good. They went into a huge field and we picked our own pumpkins...that was a new experience. We had never actually pulled them from the ground before like that. Then we were given huge bags and filled them full of all different kinds of apples that we picked ourselves. True country living I suppose. Can't wait for snow to go back and do it again. I talked to the travelers and they are in Maine as of last night. They should have reached their destination around midnight. My mom was real tired and daddy was barking, so I'm sure he was tired of traveling also. They will be in Maine until Wednesday, then they will be here in Green Bay! I am looking forward to the visit.
Hope you all had a good weekend.
Love Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment