Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







It has been a ghoulish couple of days for sure! The boys had physicals with their new doctor and had to get flu shots. Davis was able to worm his way out of it by telling her he thought he was coming down with the flu right now....she thought it best if he came back in another week. Benson, who was not as wise, had to get his flu shot. We pretty much re-inacted the scene from the excorcist movie. He hid behind the chairs in the exam room, he kicked the nurse, he grabbed the needle from the lady, he was a madman! It took 3 of us to pin him down, all the while screaming like a demon had overtaken his body. You may be laughing, but it was definitly NOT funny....I have a child with a will that is going to get broken like a bad horse in a pony show. The next day, Benson had to meet his new dentist. He had to get 2 teeth extracted because the new teeth were already growing in and the baby teeth weren't loose at all. I threatened his life with adoption to a 3rd world country if he repeated the scene. He did quite well, a few silent tears and he was done. Tonight we will trick n treat, supposed to be fairly warm and not too cold. Hope you all have a good time tonight.



Love Kim

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Benson looks so cute.. His eyes are glazed from the shot I bet. Glad its over and done. Today its gloomy and wet here. I,m sure we,ll get no trick-or-treaters tonite.

Ok later, have fun tonite. Is Andrew wearing the ol sheet tonite?

Take lots of oics.


Love-MOM

Rainbow said...

I love your way with words!! Because I understand, boyz they age us so quickly, of all ages. LOL This is one of those incodences to remind him when he is older for the guilt factor LOL.. Love...later....Rainbow