We had our first snow falling of the year. It only lasted a few minutes here and there, but it did snow. The newsman said it was the first snowfall since April 27th....OMG! It is starting to get pretty cold inded.
I am going to Benson's school today to help volunteer for a Halloween party...I'm in charge of making spider webs with black construction paper and white glue and silver glitter. Yikes.
I went to school on Monday to help also. I learned that Davis invited the school bus driver to go hunting with his dad, and Benson has invited his entire class to his birthday next year...lol! Several kids told me that they were invited for sure! Guess I better start planning (and saving).
The kids have early release today and then no school on Thursday and Friday. Wish Andrew was off so we could go do something fun. I'm sure we will figure something out.
The boy's are getting physicals today and flu shots (wish me luck with that one). Then Benson has a dentist appt. tomorrow. Hopefully they will pull both his front teeth since the new ones are already 1/2 grown through.
All for now. Talk to ya later.....update your blogs!!!!!
2 comments:
After talking with you and thought about your day, it was, the "day from hell!!!" Poor baby, need a hug from mommie. Wish I was there, to give you one and I,d give little Benson a good hard swift slap on the butt.
Having a margartia now and later.
I feel your stress, am helping you cope.
Love---MOMMIE
It sounds exciting ...The inviting the whole class for a birthday party, yah I did that once with about 50 kids both classes of course, never ever ever ever will that happen again please take a video, if and when it occurs lOL... I love that your able to go into the classrom I need to go more I really think the kids appreciate it. Love..Later...........Rainbow
Post a Comment