
I just ordered this jewelry cabinet from Target online. I saw it in the store yesterday, but online it is free delivery and 15 % off! Yahoo!!!! I love it.
Davis and Grandma
Always showing off
A lighthouse at Lake Michigan
Running to examine the fire truck
Benson is holding his knee....he fell 4 times!
"I'm cool"
Fall foliage
Pretty colors
Don't they look like a happy bunch
My Buddy
4 comments:
The cabinet is beautiful. Am glad you ordered it. Good pics of the leaves too. Poor Benson and his boo-boo. Kid is always fallin. He is the shorest in his class huh. But the cutest!
Well off to put more crap away, wash, etc. Molly peeded on the floor alittle she was so happy.
Kim I didn't realize how beautiful it is there with the water and the beautiful fall colors wow. Benson is growing up so quickly he's a handsome young man now!! OK LOVE the jewelry stand it is beautiful. I would love to see the inside of it when you get it snap a couple quick photos for me please. It looks like everyone had fun sight seeing... Later........ Love ..........Rainbow
Love the way the pic turned out. The bl. is beautiful. Take one of it over your bed.
cute picture idea
Post a Comment