We carved 2 pumpkins last night...I doubt if they make it to Halloween since we did it so early. Plus it is supposed to be very warm weather this weekend. Davis is still coughing, he is going back in today to get checked out again. He seems healthy enough until he coughs. I went to the school today and volunteered for DAvis classroom. I was in charge of giving individual spelling tests out in the hallway. The teacher said it would take about 20 minutes,,,it took me almost an hour!! LOL...maybe he won't want me back. Anyway, all for now. Going to take the old folks out touring around a little today.
2 comments:
The pumpkins will last and now the messy part is over with. We will be carving probably Sunday. Cute pictures!!! You and Maureen are Hilarous(Kerry's blog) I might have thought the same thing to. LOL.. Later.Love........Rainbow
I'm taking Jackson to the pumkin patch tommorrow and we will carve pumkins sometime between mommy texting hot men and cleaning the house.
Post a Comment