Davis climbing and jumping off the top.
Enjoyed the little park. It is the one just about 1/2 mile from our house. There is an "old time" village square there with vintage looking shops and stores. Couldn't go inside any with dog and kids, maybe next time.
I hope Kerry does think about coming to my mom's house this weekend. She could probablly really use some help recovering after the surgery and getting around. Or more importantly, have someone to get whatever she might need.
I am glad manny and Rainbow are coming for Thanksgiving (maybe). I am jealous, but I will be having sooo much more fun!
Later
2 comments:
Davis pops out of the crowd, so handsome. It looks like its chilly in the air there to. More fun than me??? YA right impossible! LOL Later...Love..Rainbow
Wish I could have been there. We just gave Molly a bath. What a job.Am glad you took the kids to the park. Hats????? Benson ears??? They will sleep good tonite. Alex lost the garage door opener so your dad was walking Kerry threw how to jam the garage door, so knowone could break in. When it rains, it pours!
Post a Comment