It was 134.50 Total price. Free shipping too. A great price!!! I think you always have to pay tax when you do online orders...don't you?? Yes, I paid tax.
Oh my gosh. LOVE IT!! especially with the necklace holders on the side. It's beautiful. Now nexttime I have a jewelry party I'll call you, because we have to fill it. LOVE,LOVE, LOVE, it........Later.....Love...Rainbow
3 comments:
Wow, I love it. I want one. And its free shipping right now? How much was it? Do you have to pay tax on line now?
Well its very nice, glad you got it. Now don,t spend anymore $.
LOVE MOMMIE
It was 134.50 Total price. Free shipping too. A great price!!! I think you always have to pay tax when you do online orders...don't you?? Yes, I paid tax.
Oh my gosh. LOVE IT!! especially with the necklace holders on the side. It's beautiful. Now nexttime I have a jewelry party I'll call you, because we have to fill it. LOVE,LOVE, LOVE, it........Later.....Love...Rainbow
Post a Comment